Message from Southwark Rail Users' Group
REMINDER for all local rail users: first rail campaign public meeting
PUBLIC MEETING: WEDNESDAY 30th SEPTEMBER 2009
6.30pm refreshments & networking, 7.00pm - 9.00pm meeting
Institute of Psychiatry, 16 De Crespigny Park, Denmark Hill, Camberwell, SE5 8AF between Denmark Hill and Grove Lane. The meeting is
* to demonstrate the very strong support for the campaign,
* to inform on the facts and issues of the campaign.
Representatives of the rail companies, Network Rail, Transport for London and London TravelWatch, the passenger watchdog group, will be attending.
* Please come if you can. Lots of supporters needed. This is rail users' chance to impress the rail industry of our need for direct rail services into central London.
* Please forward this information to your neighbours and friends if they use the trains.
* Visit the SRUG website for overall information and facts about the issues and the campaign: http://www.southwarkrailusers.net