Saturday 6 June 2009

ethical fashion - vols. wanted for student research

Are you 60+ and interested in ethical products? If so, read on...
______________________________________
I'm a Peckham based MA student in Ethical Fashion at the University for the Creative Arts, Epsom. I'm looking for volunteers for a focus group based research for my final project. I'm looking for about 6-8 participants, aged 60+.
The focus of the research is about finding out consumers' perceptions and expectations of organic and fair trade products, particularly cotton. I'm keen to hear the view of the general public aged 60+ who have some interest in this subject area. The session will be about 1.5 hours and there will be group discussion on around 5 questions. I'm planning the session in Peckham at daytime either on the week commencing 15th or 23rd of June (this will depend on the availability of the participants). It will be quite informal and a relaxed discussion. Refreshment will be provided.
I'm more than happy to discuss any further detail. If you are interested to volunteer, please contact me by email kayliu06@yahoo.co.uk 
Many thanks,
Kay

No comments: