REMINDER - SOUTHWARK RAIL USERS GROUP (SRUG)
Date: Monday 17th November 6.30pm - 8.30pm.
Venue: Bussey building, 133 Rye Lane, SE15, opposite Blenheim Grove
Topic: Local Rail Services.
Exhibition & refreshments from 6pm
Please let us know if you are coming, if you haven't replied yet.
You will be especially interested in this meeting if you:
* use the services to London Bridge or East Croydon - a protest is growing against Southern Rail's decision to cut the service next month.
* use the Loop Line from Denmark Hill to London Bridge or from Queens Rd Peckham to Victoria. Network Rail will be explaining why the decision to cut the link was made. We may be able to challenge some of the assumptions.
* are keen to get the East London Line link to Clapham Junction agreed - there will be a report from TfL on progress.
* want services to Victoria improved from Nunhead, Peckham Rye and Denmark Hill - possibly good news on this.
* think the stations need improving in some way - the train companies responsible will be present.