Next Sunday - come and visit -
the Dulwich Festival Fair
on Goose Green
Sunday 11th May 11am - 4pm
Some highlights from the vibrant and creative East Dulwich, Goose Green and Peckham Rye area:
* local craftspeople, designers, independent shops,
* food and drink from Blue Mountain Cafe and EDT,
* musical backdrop by Elusive Wax,
* donkey rides, bouncy castle, face painting, badge making for children.
A chance also to visit the stalls for:
* the new Friends of Goose Green. Do visit, and contribute to ideas for improving the children's' playground, and see the latest on the railings, paths and dog free area, and the beginnings of a Goose Green historical archive.
* the Peckham Residents' Network, a local residents' communication project. If you want to find out more about the network and local matters including Peckham town centre developments, Peckham Rye station, future south London rail services, the tram and tram depot, local planning, Peckham Vision, the Bellenden area & the BRG, and other local things ... this is a chance not to miss.
If you visit, do come and say hello.